What’s happenin’ on the homestead?
Man, oh man, it’s been a crazy week…or few weeks I suppose! I hope you’re all doing okay in your corners of the world. I’m trying to find the silver lining between all of this and so far my silver lining is that I’m planning on finishing a lot of my homestead projects that have been on my to-do list for a while! Luckily, I have most of the supplies.
My co-hosts Annie and Kathi are both involved in the Spring Garden Giveaway! It’s a FREE bundle of garden ebooks and info – readers can download all of the resources or just a few, but they are all free. To join in, head over to this link —> https://gardenbundle.net/home-2 and sign up with your email address. You can sign up NOW and be notified when it begins on 3/19.
ALSO, a blogger and homesteader named Melissa K. Norris has an Organic Garden Workshop which began Wednesday 3/18. After registering, readers have access to each day’s video lessons for free.
To register —> https://melissa-norris.mykajabi.com/a/17017/7oDWKw5F
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #252
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #252 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #252, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #252!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
SPRING FLOWERS – HOW TO EMBRACE LIFE WITH BEAUTY by The Farm Wife
How to Create a Deep Pantry by Proverbs 31 Woman
HOW TO USE FORAGING TO TEACH YOUR KIDS by An Off Grid Life
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 252. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!