Simple Homestead Blog Hop #247
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #247 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
We are so sad to announce that Leah has left the hop. Please be sure to follow her on her journey, just as we all will be doing!
What’s happenin’ on the homestead
We are getting ready to prepare our new garden space on our homestead! I AM SO EXCITED. I’ve been working hard on staying organized (which I wrote about in debt HERE). It’s been working thanks to the many planners I use. It’s warming up in Florida and things are starting to bloom, ALSO EXCITING! We’re hoping for more blueberries and blackberries this year, along with more loquats. Fingers crossed for nectarines. Some of our fruit trees took a hit from an odd few cool nights we have so I’ll be nursing them back to health. What’s happenin’ on your homestead?
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #247, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #247!:
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
How to Have an Awesome Garden in 5 Easy Steps by The Farm Wife
How to Prevent and Treat Sour Crop and Impacted Crop in Chickens by The Self Sufficient Homeacre
15 Considerations to Becoming a Bee Keeper by It’s My Sustainable Life
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 247. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!