Simple Homestead Blog Hop #234
I haven’t written a snippet in a while but here I am! I’ve re-committed myself to my blog as a pre-NY resolution. Never a better time to start than now, right? I’ve been working from home, blogging and downsizing my homestead. This blogging world has created such a wonderful online community for me and each one of you is part of it and for that I thank you. Now, for those of you who are new to the community – welcome! Here’s a little bit about the hop:
Simple Homestead Blog Hop #234 runs every Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead #234, style!
This week’s featured posts on Simple Homestead Blog Hop #234!:
Seven Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Congestion FAST! (Natural, Easy Decongestant Ideas and Recipes That Work) by Healing Harvest Homestead
The Craft of Fermenting Food in a Jar by It’s My Sustainable Life
Easy Sew Christmas by Happiest Camper Homestead
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop 234. The rules are:
- Family-friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready? Let’s hop!