Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #200!
Happening this month:
Can you believe it? We’re at 200 hops! Happy Spring,
We have a lot of really wonderful things going on and we want to tell you about it! Our very own host, Dash, is one of the speakers at the Home Grown Food Summit! This is HUGE! Dash will be giving 2 of the 36 presentations during the Home Grown Food Summit. She’ll be talking about “Beginners Guide to Bee Keeping” and “Free Chicken Feed: 3 DIY Systems For Growing Insects For Your Girls”, you won’t want to miss it.
ALSO HAPPENING THIS WEEK!! Beginning today and going through 3/31 our fearless, wonderful leader, Kathi, is giving away her BRAND NEW eBOOK called “How to Grow Vegetables and Herbs in a Shady Garden” as part of the Spring Garden Giveaway. It’s all FREE resources from 25 homestead bloggers. Readers go to the home page http://gardenbundle.net to sign up. You’ll be sent an email with all of the resources listed (ebooks, cheat sheets, a seed spacing guide, discount on seeds and much more). You’ll be able to go download any or all of the free resources from the various bloggers!
First, let’s meet the blog hop hostesses! Simple homestead, style!
This week’s featured posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #200:
How to Make Good Use of Your Home Compost Bin by Unexplained Underfoot Objects
How to Make an Awesome DIY Grow Light for This Year’s Seedlings by Stone Family Farmstead
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts on The Simple Homestead Blog Hop.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
noticewhen the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*