Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop!
First, let’s meet our wonderful hosts!
This Week’s Featured Posts from The Green Acre Homestead are:If you were featured be sure to pick up your Simple Homestead Blog Hop button below! Just highlight all of the text in the box and paste into your blog post; the button will show up automatically.
The RulesYou are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. We have a few little rules:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
- Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
**If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com!**
Are you looking for more great content to read? Check out all the post at some of the other blog hops we’ve had!