Welcome to the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #191!
About the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #191!
The Simple Homestead Blog Hop #191 runs from Thursday morning to Sunday evening, so spread the word and spread the love. Share your best material and check out someone else’s best material, too (maybe leave a comment letting them know you found them here at the hop!). Be sure to follow your hosts to let them know you’re here, as well! Personally, I love to use blog hops as a source of pinning material for Pinterest. I find a few posts that I really love and pin away!
GIVEAWAYS TO ENTER!
Our hosts, Nancy and Kathi, are
Nancy’s post: https://nancyonthehomefront.com/self-reliance-bloggers-mega-giveaway/
Kathi’s post: https://www.oakhillhomestead.com/2019/01/self-reliance-bloggers-mega-giveaway.html
First, let’s meet the hostesses of the Simple Homestead Blog Hop #191!
This week’s featured posts are:
Amish White Bread by Candy’s Farmhouse Pantry
Dutch Oven Baking on a Wood Burning Stove by The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
The Ultimate Guide to the Best 2019 Homesteading Resources by 15 Acre Homestead
Be sure to grab your “FEATURED” image below! Just right click and copy or download!
You are invited to share your original homesteading, homemaking, and homeschooling posts. The rules are:
- Family friendly posts only, please.
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Share up to 3 posts.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up within the past six months to keep the hop fresh.
- If you would, please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here.
- Also, you can follow us by email and receive
noticewhen the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- Please note: By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured; no additional permission is required.
*Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.*
Ready, Y’all? Let’s hop!
Are you looking for more great content to read? Check out all the post at some of the other blog hops we’ve had!